Digital Marketing has an effective impact on the users and as well as company owners. Every business, whether it is small or big requires a strong digital marketing implementation to reach out the customers and to tell the story of their brand in a creative, genuine, and visually-engaging way. Digital Marketing provides the wide opportunity to increase the loyalty by sharing the content and doing various methods like SEO, SEM, off line marketing etc.
- Search Engine optimization: For getting your search terms related to your business, you have to optimize the website as per Google algorithms. SEO is the best process to get numerous visitors to your website. SEO involves two methods – on page and off page. In on page you have to check for the architecture of the website, whether the code is implemented in the correct way; ALT tag has been implemented; H1 tagging has been done; Meta tags have been inserted or not as per the targeted keywords; Keywords research has to be done as per the relevance of the services you are providing. After on page SEO, you have to go with off page SEO – usually done for creating high quality relevant backlinks. SEO helps to boost the traffic on the website.
- Search Engine Marketing: Search engine marketing includes the paid marketing – Google AdWords, Facebook advertisement, Email Marketing, etc. For the search engine marketing you have to pay to a third party like Google, Facebook for running ads on the platforms. One of the most interesting new marketing techniques, retargeting (or Remarketing) tracks customers through cookie placement and continues to show them ads for products they’ve viewed in the past across a network of websites. As the technology for retargeting improves, flexible brands will stay on top of the trend to find ever more organic ways to raise brand profile.
- Social Media Marketing: SMM commonly known as word of mouth marketing. Biggest brand having their own social media marketing manager to manage all the profiles on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc. You should have a strong social media presence and well engaged profiles, where they are interacting with the users and providing the answers to their queries. Sales through social media platforms. New research, however, indicates that social media may finally be directly delivered the paying customers vendors have longed for are rising.
- Mobile Optimisation: It reveals that mobile access to the Internet has quadrupled over the past four years. The importance of mobile will grow in each and every aspect of business, online marketing included. People use mobile devices all day long and in various contexts, allowing marketers to target them in a longer stretch of time and during different phases of the day – at work, during rest or play. All agree that the popularity of mobile devices will only grow in 2015, driven by smartphones, tablets and wearable technology. You should have to optimise your website for the android, iPhone, or mobile users so that users easily can access the website on their mobile devices.
- Off line and content marketing: The brochures, newspapers and press release must be unique and informative. It should be posted in all local newspapers. Content marketing differs from traditional marketing tools in its resistance to overt calls-to-action or purely product- or service-based ads, and smart consumers have developed a nose for sussing out quality content from gussied-up advertising. Like a good story, good content is original, dynamic, and shareable. Truly effective content marketing uses an accessible voice to tell genuine stories that gain the trust of the consumer and build a positive reputation for the brand.